Spray tanning business advice please? :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locket93

Reaction score
Hey, I'm currently in the process of starting up a mobile spray tanning business with a friend and I was just looking for some tips.

We were thinking about using OMG tanning solutions as their cheap and so are their kits but after reading some mixed reviews I wanted to know what everybody else thinks? Also, would it be best to buy equipment and solutions first or get trained first?

Any tips & replies are really appreciated!
Thanks very much! :)

I'd recommend buying your kit and then getting as many samples from companies as you can to try out before you decide which suction to go with.

With regards to training lots of companies sell kits that include training

Get samples (email or ring around companies) and shop around for best kit.

Hi use the search feature there a loads of threads that will answer your questions. Have a read through and you can make up your own mind.

As the other geeks mentioned above get samples and see what you prefer before you commit to a particular brand.

I think I am gonna do a lot of shopping around before I decide, has anyone had any great experience with particular brands?

Thanks so much, new to this and really appreciate the replies :)

Lydia x

Totally agree that you need to sample as many solutions as you can to find one thats right for you. I personally use LA Tanning and have to say that their customer service is first class. They are also very knowledgeable, worth taking a look x

Yes definitely get lots of samples and give them a try. OMG do some great deals on their kits and accessories but don't jump into buying their solutions. Try before u buy. Personally my favorite brand is Suntana but there are loads out there to try. If you email afew of the companies they should provide samples for you. Good luck x

I think I am gonna do a lot of shopping around before I decide, has anyone had any great experience with particular brands?

Thanks so much, new to this and really appreciate the replies :)

Lydia x

Hi Lydia,

I started as mobile business nearly a year ago and spray tan was the first thing I offered. I use Suntana, my clients love the outcome and love that it doesn't smell stale. It smells of coconut, cherry and chocolate! Suntana also sell the maxi mist machines and they are also fab!!

Hope this helps, good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I meet with a few companies to tell me about there products and got them to me a free tab to try the product on, trail is the best method u can't go just on price alone what if u do t like the finish or the smell any number of things ?

Sorry that is to do a free tan
lol
Sorry auto correct :)

Try Beach Bum - ask for a sample, I've changed from vita liberate to BB, my clients love it x

Latest posts

Back