Waxing. How much to charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inspired

Reaction score
Ive had a call from a bodybuiler (male) who wants a full body wax. Im not sure what to charge him. If you were doing it would you charge each seperate area at list price or would you do it as a package? If anhnyone has any pricing idea please help me!!! Or if you've don e it yourself, what would you charge?

Ohh body builder, I'd do it free just for the thrill of his muscles ;) I've had full body and paid £60-£80 x

Ohh body builder, I'd do it free just for the thrill of his muscles ;) I've had full body and paid £60-£80 x

Agreed! Just ask for payment in kind :) I think between £60-100 depending on your area would be about right.

Im glad you were thinking along the same lines as me about doing it for free just to run my hands over his muscles!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. Yes, I was thinking about £60. Thank you ladies.

Im glad you were thinking along the same lines as me about doing it for free just to run my hands over his muscles!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. Yes, I was thinking about £60. Thank you ladies.

And gent ;)

I think it'll be a lot of work for £60.

True gent! I guess the price depends how hairy he is too. Would u like me to check :)

Behave!:smack: I will check...!

As said earlier £60 might be too cheap for a body wax. They are mostly priced between £80-£150.

I think I should hve told him I'd charge more, Ive just seen the size of him!!!!!!! He shaves regularly so isnt too hairy anyway!! Oh & if anyone's checking, it will be me!!!!

Don't you worry about it! Maybe we all need to check ;) Ohh I love my body builder hair clients! Yum ;) ha!! X

I sent a marketing mail to the 3 bodybuilding gyms in the area so Im hoping for a few more. They seem to need a lot of waxing & tanning!

I sent a marketing mail to the 3 bodybuilding gyms in the area so Im hoping for a few more. They seem to need a lot of waxing & tanning!

Hope you don't mind sharing your marketing mail or PM if you prefer? Thanks.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Hope you don't mind sharing your marketing mail or PM if you prefer? Thanks.

Nothing special, I just sent a PM on facebook to the gym owners:

My apologies for contacting you this way. I was wondering if you or any of your gym members might be interested in waxing or tanning for competitions? If so, would I be able to post on your FB wall or drop leaflets to the gym?

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Kind regards

Nothing special, I just sent a PM on facebook to the gym owners:

My apologies for contacting you this way. I was wondering if you or any of your gym members might be interested in waxing or tanning for competitions? If so, would I be able to post on your FB wall or drop leaflets to the gym?

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Kind regards

Really inspiring, just like your name. I did this ones to dance schools but didn't really bring in much. Might just nip your idea of the gym. Thanks

I have quite a few clients that have full body treatments and I also offer a flexible tariff as some clients are much hairier than others and I charge between £150-£180.00.
I seldom charge the top price its more often 150-160.

Full body waxing takes a bit of time so you need to charge enough to cover time and products. Also I appreciate that in different areas treatment costs vary.

My full body waxing also includes an aftercare pack which is a bottle of skinwash and a bottle of tea tree moisturiser.

Jack

I charge £80 for a full body wax and £135 if they have intimate as well.

I have quite a few clients that have full body treatments and I also offer a flexible tariff as some clients are much hairier than others and I charge between £150-£180.00.

Full body waxing takes a bit of time so you need to charge enough to cover time and products. Also I appreciate that in different areas treatment costs vary.

My full body waxing also includes an aftercare pack which is a bottle of skinwash and a bottle of tea tree moisturiser.

Jack

Hi Jack, could you tell me what your full body wax include? Thanks

Hi Jack, could you tell me what your full body wax include? Thanks
The full body wax includes two options ; either to include the intimate waxing or without. Then its everything from the brows to the feet. Most clients have everything removed .
Jack

Jack

Do I recall correctly when in previous post you've recommended an antihistamine as well?

Latest posts

Back