Stool or chair for make-up??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l.a.m.x

Reaction score
I would really like to know what everyone sits their clients on for make-up applications? Especially mobile geeks?

I am finding I am breaking my back bending and reaching when I got to clients houses and venues.

If anyone could recommend a chair or stool it would be much appreciated xx :hug:

I have a breakfast bar fold up chair from John Lewis that is a great height for makeup application as the client is level with you meaning you don't have to bend at all.

I used it when mobile as it just folds up and pops in the car! :)

That sounds like the kind of thing I need :) I will have a look to see if they still have anything similar.

Thanks for your reply :) x

I have the same a fold up bar stool but was from Ikea it's perfect!

being tall in height I had problems getting clients at a 'level' that doesnt require me bending over too much!

Until I started using a professional folding makeup chair by nortacallia (a rather tall directors chair) which sits the client at the right height for me so that is saves me bending over too much.

It also has a foot rest for client comfort while seated on it.

I'm not sure if they still do them as i got a couple of years ago, however ellisons also do makeup chairs too sometimes, so it maybe worth contacting them too.

Natalie

Many thanks to you all :) x x x

Latest posts

Back