Essentially Yours skincare, any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetyrex

Reaction score
Has anyone or is anyone using essentially yours skincare?
Its supposed to be organic and very good for your skin. Not packed with lots of chemicals.
thanks

we used this for a while and still do on some clients as they prefer it. only reason why i stopped as not many people know of them and it was a little hard to buy all the time over the net but we had so many people comment on how nice the products were.

hth
x

I stock this range, it's a gorgeous range, smell and feel lovely, My personal preference for my own skin as well, I react to most other things you see :-/ x

I've just had a few samples of this. Couple of things I loved, couple of things I didn't so much. Their luxury face oil, infact all their face oils were gorgeous but found the day cream serum made my face feel dry (I've got very dry skin anyway).

Also their cleansers for dry skin irritated mine a little, but the toner felt lovely and fresh.

If you get samples they're really generous sizes so you get the chance to try them out over a good number of days.

I stock this range, it's a gorgeous range, smell and feel lovely, My personal preference for my own skin as well, I react to most other things you see :-/ x

yes well so do i and im trying to cut out as many chemicals if i can.
thanks

we have been using this but are phasing it out to go with spafind. I too love the facial oils particularly the luxury and holistic oils. It is a nice range but alas my clients want a more results driven product and i have found this range only produces a result with lots of continued home use ( again my clients want to see a result before they will buy into it)
I have also found that since taking it on 3 years ago it has been one price hike after another and as we slowed our ordering we no longer here from them in terms of any offers or promos or new products. For us initially they promised the earth and unfortunately have failed to deliver.

Again this is only my opinion and it is a shame as i do like the product. As has already been said get some samples and try before you buy. x

I used for a while, but it didn't deliver the results I was hoping for. Have moved onto Cetuem...amazing results!!

I don't like the range. Not so because of the products, they are ok although I find its a basic line. More because of the company, maybe I was just unlucky.

Although they use the word 'organic' on their packaging and website they do not seem to have any organic certification. No The Soil Association logo or Ecocert/Cosmebio which are some of the EU equivalents. There is no actual legislation over this (which I think is a huge oversight!) but for me if there's no accreditation there's no proof its organic.

As we used these products in a previous workplace I emailed the company to try and get more information about this. I felt bad saying to my clients that it was organic when I wasn't actually sure. I sent two messages and they never replied!

So for me, basic products + poor customer service = no use for me! I would advise a range like Eve Taylor which isn't really more expensive, has fantastic products and who communicate with their customers!

Another thing that is really important to me is they don't have 'pro-only' products eg powerful exfoliants or alginate masques. Having one very basic facial scrub is fine for retail products but not when you want to sell your professionnal skin treatments!

hth :hug:

Air x

Thanks for all your feedback. :)

Helen where can I find info on spafind products? Thanks!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

search shopforspatrade, register your interest and they will send you a login, but if you ask they will send you some samples, i am loving them. hth

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Cetuem skin care is fantastic. I have had such good results. I'm really happy with the brand because I had skin problems myself and Cetuem has been the most effective brand in treating this. I really trust in their products and my clients are loving it too.

Latest posts

Back