What skincare to use...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hu guys, Im opening a salon from home in June, and am at a quandry in what skin products to use! I wont be able to spend shed loads of money on brands like Dermalogica, and have looked at brands like Elemis and decleor, which I do like. I will want to sell them to clients, and will want to make a little profit on a sale, but that wont be the main reason for my choice. I would prefer a great, purse friendly product! Im sure lots of you out there could give me some advice instead of me trawling around, so am open to any suggestions. Thank you very much xx :)

Have a look at Monu by Susan Molyneux. Ideal for home based therapists as small minimum order, lovely products and excellent customer service.

This range works well for me.

PB
X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I would also recommend monu for a home salon, the training is outstanding, they really look after you.

Of course there are lots of other ranges to choose from and my advice is to get samples and info packs from as many as possible.

Thank you, I have Monu samples coming! x

Latest posts

Back