Eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mara79

Reaction score
Hi I am a qualified therapist but have never done an eyelash extension course..i bought some individual eyelashes from ebay and glue,tape etc and have been practicing or friends and family but wondered if i'd need a seperate certificate for my insurance..and also some recommendations of the best comapnies to use for supplies etc and even training..cheers x

Yes, if it is SP lashes, you definitely need a separate training course to be insured.

Most companies will not (and should not) supply you if you are not qualified but if you a search on here there are loads of threads about different training providers.

Hi I am a qualified therapist but have never done an eyelash extension course..i bought some individual eyelashes from ebay and glue,tape etc and have been practicing or friends and family but wondered if i'd need a seperate certificate for my insurance..and also some recommendations of the best comapnies to use for supplies etc and even training..cheers x

Hiya, if youre talking about individual Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions, then yes, you do need to do an accredited course in order to get a certificate for insurance :)

If you are talking about cluster lashes or party lashes then I dont think you do need to do a course.

If you are looking for training, and I see youre in Scotland, Jenx from Lash Revolution is training in Semi Perm Lash Extensions and I believe shes got an offer on her training at the moment.

I think if you go to Beauty Revolution and look under her training you will find it. Hope that helps xx

Latest posts

Back