Urgent eyelash advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzzi

Reaction score
Hey ppl

I had a client in on monday for an eyelash tint and now she has decieded she wants her lashes permed on sunday when shes booked in for her nails. now my question is can i perm her lashes then reapply the tint afterwards even altough it wasnt even a week ago she had them tinted, i know that if i perm them it will strip the tint away hence the reason my question if anyone knows please help xx

Hey ppl

I had a client in on monday for an eyelash tint and now she has decieded she wants her lashes permed on sunday when shes booked in for her nails. now my question is can i perm her lashes then reapply the tint afterwards even altough it wasnt even a week ago she had them tinted, i know that if i perm them it will strip the tint away hence the reason my question if anyone knows please help xx

I see no reason why you can't. Maybe someone else will disagree but t it was me and she has been patch tested there would be nothing stopping me from doing it x

Sent from my AT100 using SalonGeek

I was taught to wait for a few days, the same as tinting & perming on hair.

I see no reason why you can't. Maybe someone else will disagree but t it was me and she has been patch tested there would be nothing stopping me from doing it x

How often can you tint someones lashes? it was only a week ago that why iam a little concerned?? xx

How often can you tint someones lashes? it was only a week ago that why iam a little concerned?? xx

Well I wouldn't recommend doing them once a week usually but on this occasion as its a one off I don't see a problem x I tint a clients lashes once every 3-4 weeks

okay thanks xx

Latest posts

Back