What covers do you use on beauty bed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pmcnaught0

Reaction score
Hiya I have only been using bed roll on my beauty bed so far, but want a more Luxurious feel to it. What do you all cove it with? I mainly do sp lashes.

Thanks

Ours is covered with a batix, you can purchase them from Ellisons. They come in all sorts of colours and wash really well

from Debbie's HTC Sense

ive got a single duvet on mine with a furry throw over it. ive got a pillow at the top too. i only do lashes and all my clients comment on how comfy my bed is - they say they sink into it! :) xx

I did wonder about a duvet! But also thought is it practical! Gonna go for that now? Do you also put towels on it?

I'm the same as you op! I don't want anything too luxury as I do waxing and it wouldnt be practical?

Taggyboy what's a batix? X

I have a mattress protector on mine with a couch cover over it and luxury towels, use a quilt for facials but when I do waxing I just use a plastic bed cover from beauty express x

I use fluffy towels and a fluffy throw (you can get them in primark) really cosy and wash well x

I'm the same as you op! I don't want anything too luxury as I do waxing and it wouldnt be practical?

Taggyboy what's a batix? X

I'll try to remember to put a link on here tomorrow as not sure how to from phone. They are basically like a sarong, very silky. You can also use them to cover clients.

On our coach we have a fluffy towel then an electric blanket, followed by the batix. Depending on what treatment we are doing we may use another towel and roll.

We have 2 that hang over the sides of the bed.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I put 2 thick towels on my couch and then place a couch cover over them. On top of that I place microfleece throw and then place another one on top and then place a faux fur throw on top.

This means that the client is sandwiched between the 2 fleeces which can be washed and air dried in under 3 hours and are so warm and soft against the skin. I think they feel more luxurious than towels which take an age to dry naturally and I personally detest tumbledrying anything!

Clients always comment on how soft, comfortable and warm my couch is.

PB
X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Oh taggyboy I know what you mean. I call them sarongs :). They are lovely, we used elemis ones at my last spa. X

Oh taggyboy I know what you mean. I call them sarongs :). They are lovely, we used elemis ones at my last spa. X

Yes they are the ones and ellisons do the same thing. I'll still try to put a link on in case anyone wants to have a look.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Hiya I have only been using bed roll on my beauty bed so far, but want a more Luxurious feel to it. What do you all cove it with? I mainly do sp lashes.

Thanks

My boyfriend bought me a super comfy hydrolic bed for christmas so compared to my old bed i don't have to do much :green::green:

When i do facials i have a plain heating blanket down and put my fitted sheet over this, then i put a flat sheet and a duvet for a twin bed i got from Ikea. super comfy and it wasnt expensive. the duvet is so fluffy that if you had your client lay on it it would feel wonderfully soft and cushiony.

For waxing i just use a bed cover since my facial bed is comfy to begin with :)

For waxing I use a plain white cotton sheet; I prefer this to couch roll. Massage I use the same but with lots of white towels and for facials I use a quilt on top. I have an electric blanket on my bed which I use for all of these treatments.

Argos has a 3for2 offer on all thier colour match items today including towels and throws.

Lindsey x

I am wondering, do you change the duvet/sheets/blankets etc for every single client - does this not involve a lot of washing if you had a day full of clients?

xx

I am wondering, do you change the duvet/sheets/blankets etc for every single client - does this not involve a lot of washing if you had a day full of clients?

xx
Yes. Clean for all clients.
For my waxing I buy single sheets have them cut into two lengthways then it really just fits the couch with no overhang. I bought about 15 sheets so I have enough for a few days.
Towels for massage - and clean towels.
The quilt for facial I use a poly cotton duvet cover so its easy wash.
Its mostly waxing I do and at the end of each day I wash the sheets and hang them overnight and they are dry in the morning.
Jack

xx

I change the sheets for every client, the duvet never touches skin so I don't change it but I wash it once a week. The client is sandwiched between the fitted sheet on the bed and the flat one under the duvet. The flat sheet is the size of the duvet so it never touches the client

Ok, so I have decided to buy a nice single bed throw, to put on my bed then fluffy towels over the top. The throw will drape down so you won't see the bed bottom! Also I have to get a pillow! Do you all just used. Normal firm bed pillow, or are they specific beauty bed pillows? Thanks.

Latest posts

Back