14-18 days from a spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph86

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Ok so when customers ask how long the tans last I answer as I was told in my training, 5-7 days, best results first few days.

I've had a new client enquiring, and she text me today asking if I could use a solution that lasts 14-18 days, now I personally haven't heard of such a tanning solution. I was just wondering if there is such a thing?

I've explained there may well still be colour (fading) after 7 days but you'd need to expect wear and tear from washing hands/shaving/rubbing of bra straps etc.

Just wondered if I'd missed something! Xx

Ive nnever heard of that either. I wouldnt have thought it'd be possible.
I hope someone else might know for definate!

When I first started tanning years ago I used to get about 2 weeks out of my tans (tantrick) I have dry skin, but the tans these days don't seem to last more than three washes. It may be possible if she doesnt wash lol?

HI, they can prolong it with a tan extender which you can start to apply on about day 4....Nouvatan is has a fantastic fade off though many of my clients are so pleased they go into the second week with Nouvatan, on average 7/9 days if looked after properly and their mousse is awesome as a top up or alone. But no solution as such lasting that duration on its own Im afraid.

Thanks ladies!

Yes I said if aftercare is followed it can be prolonged, but I didn't want to giver her false expectations. Xx

If the skin cycle is 3-4 weeks from bottom to top, I'd say its pretty nigh impossible unless you stand in shower and dont wash anything,or wear clothes, or dry yourself!!

Latest posts

Back