Vajazzling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie_c_06

Reaction score
how many of you offer 'vajazzling' do you have a lot of clients from it? how much do you charge do you need to do a course in vajazzling!? where do you buy the kits? im thinking of offering it. x

Hello! People rarely have it done and you don't need training. Just go onto smilegems.co.uk and when you've finished the waxing, make sure the skin is cleansed and dried, then peel the back off and stick it on. Voila!

thanks! how much do you charge for this and how long does it last? x

and also any aftercare advice?

Add another £10 on the price of their waxing. I would tell them that it lasts for 24hrs if it's kept dry. It may last longer but you don't want people coming back moaning that it's fallen off after a couple of days. No aftercare needed.

I use Swarovski crystals and they last up to 5 days. I make a note to the client that after that time they can re apply the crystals with eyelash glue to last longer.

were do you get them from? and is it popular treatment? x

also, for the aftercare just dont play or touch the crystals and when showering pat dry the area not rub. Also avoid getting creams, oils or moisturiser on or closely around the crystals.

Latest posts

Back