Any Brazilian/Intimate waxing courses ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booty's Beauty

Reaction score
Hi there everyone...am new to the site.
I'm currentley studying Level 2 Diploma in Beauty. I would like to expand my knowledge as much as possible and be able to offer clients a range of services including Intimate waxing. We already cover Hot wax at college and have to be assesst on it, so I have a good head start.

Does anybody know of any courses in the sussex/london area that you would recommend. ?

Having been trained myself by Kim Lawless I can recommend Kim as a great hands on trainer. Search through the threads on the site as there are loads of threads about Brazilian waxing training and Kim seems the popular choice.

Ah I have seen her name pop up when I've searched for courses on Google....just so many to choose from , and also wanted a qualification which would be recognised nationally. Thanx for the tip :)

Hey booty!

I wanted to do Kims course but she was fully booked so I opted for the Lycon wax course.

You have to do the intro course first which is a bit annoying/expensive but all training is an investment & the guys there are so helpful!

Latest posts

Back