Nouvatan Mixing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie99

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I've recently trialled nouvatan and have been converted! I'm in the process of choosing what colours to go for and I'm thinking 8 and 12%

However I understand that I can mix these two to make a 10% providing I mix the same amount so my question is if I mix 25ml of each do I have to ensure I use it all on that person or does it not matter as long as its had the same amount in xx

I'm putting an order in on wednesday after trialling a fortnight ago, I love it. the 2 people i trialled it on said to definitely stock it & they do love there tans lol

I'm buying an 8 & 12% to mix further to a 10% x

Yep same here I'm just confused on the mixing? X

If your asking can you save any unused mixed solution to use again, then the answer is yes you can.

For example if you mixed up 30ml of 8% & 30ml of 12% to get 60ml of 10% but you only used 40ml tanning someone then you can store the leftover 20ml of 10% until you need it & mix more and add that to make enough for what you need (obviously it needs to be stored in the same way as your other solutions and will have the same shelf life) so if you have any empty bottles from previous solutions you can wash them out and use them to keep your mixed 10% in (just remember to mark the bottles clearly so you know what is in them).

Great thanks baggy I just wanted to check I dont have to use all that is made up for that tan ie using 20 ml out of 60 ml made up x

Hi geeks

I've recently trialled nouvatan and have been converted! I'm in the process of choosing what colours to go for and I'm thinking 8 and 12%

However I understand that I can mix these two to make a 10% providing I mix the same amount so my question is if I mix 25ml of each do I have to ensure I use it all on that person or does it not matter as long as its had the same amount in xx

I stock mainly the 8% and 12% then mix 500ml of 8 and 500ml of 12 to get my full bottle of 10% i always keep a spare empty bottle x

Great thanks everyone x

Latest posts

Back