What wax do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martina

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I've got the "just wax" which i have since i was in college.. i've recently started doing intimate waxing and wanted to get a second wax pot for my hot wax.. i've looked on the beauty express website and i'm not sure about what brand to go for.. theres just wax, satin smooth, waxaway, perron rigot and GiGi.. has anyone got any advice? should i go for 500cc or 1000cc?

Also what wax would you reccommend for intimate waxing? just wax have a tea tree stripless flexiwax which sounds ideal, has anyone tried this wax?

thanks for your help:)

I use and recommend Perron Rigot waxes -
Strip wax - Cristal Ocean
Non Strip Wax - Euroblonde

1000cc wax heaters are always much better ( I prefer Hive heaters)

And for all intimate waxing treatments it has to be a good quality non-strip wax used with a pre wax oil : It gives the more comfortable waxing treatments for sensitive and intimate areas.

Hth Jack

I use Berins for non-strip. I have tried lots of different waxes including Caron, lycon, Perron Rigot, Harley and a few others but, in my opinion, Berins is the best.
For intimate waxing definitely use a non-strip wax.
I also use the Hive heaters and have 2 1000cc ones.
I use roller wax for legs and again, I use the Hive multi heater but use salon system cartridges.
Try and get some samples if you can and have a play about and see which wax works best for you.

is the pre wax oil the jasmine oil and the blue lotion the cleanser? I've read lots of posts and perron rigot has lots of great reviews!! think i'll be giving that a try.. thanks for your help:)

Martina,
The blue lotion is a pre wax cleanser and the Jasmine oil is a pre wax oil but also I use it after the waxing; I apply a little of the jasmine oil to the skin and massage it in and then use a clean strip to remove any surplus and any bits of residual wax left on the skin.
Good luck and Im sure you will enjoy using Perron Rigot products.

Jack

I use Berins for non-strip. I have tried lots of different waxes including Caron, lycon, Perron Rigot, Harley and a few others but, in my opinion, Berins is the best.
For intimate waxing definitely use a non-strip wax.
I also use the Hive heaters and have 2 1000cc ones.
I use roller wax for legs and again, I use the Hive multi heater but use salon system cartridges.
Try and get some samples if you can and have a play about and see which wax works best for you.

Can I ask how good the roller wax is?as im mobile I'm thinking less mess!Xx

Latest posts

Back