Glitter tattoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendynailedit

Reaction score
Hi all
Having read lots of info on here (I love this site!) I've decided to invest in a glitter tattoo collection. My main aim will be princess parties, but I also thought about doing some fetes and events. Can anyone tell me what sort of time it takes to do a tattoo and how much you would charge please?
Many, many thanks. Xx

Glitter Tattoos are so easy, they take about 1 minute to do and people charge about £3.00 each, some charge £1 per extra colour of glitter, it depends on your location and competition. We have some fantastic kits on our site. We are exhibiting at Excel beauty where we will have lots of special offers as well.

Many thanks xx

I did this one free hand on my freckley arm it took about 5 mins ,
With stenciled maybe 1 -3 mins depending on what I'm doing. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1328019902.357289.jpg

where can you get the glitter tattoo kits from?

Ive just discovered these and can't wait 2 get started! Am I too old to be covered in them myself ;-)x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Glitter Tattoos are so easy, they take about 1 minute to do and people charge about £3.00 each, some charge £1 per extra colour of glitter, it depends on your location and competition. We have some fantastic kits on our site. We are exhibiting at Excel beauty where we will have lots of special offers as well.

What is the name of your company? X

Latest posts

Back