Callus peel stand alone or add on ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Beauty

Reaction score
Hi peeps im looking at adding callus peel onto my services can anyone advise how they offer it ?
Do you offer it on its own or in with a pedi ? Im also looking for a rough idea of treatment prices if someone would kindly pm me that info id be very greatful thanks :)

I offer it as a stand alone treatment or as an add on to any foot treatment. I charge £15 on its own or £10 as an add on and describe it as being an ideal add on to minx, shellac or file and polish. I should probably charge more to be honest but I think if its too much people wont have it! hope that helps x

Well i do gelish so was thinking with it being dry prep etc this would be ideal so do you put it on then get on with the nails then remove callus at the end ?

Hi i love this treatment, d feet are just FAB after it. I charge €20 and include a free nail paint and people jump at it.

Just gotta love callus peel. Have been offering this for several years now, and do it as a stand-alone treatment or half-price if combined with a pedicure. It doesn't take much extra time when added to pedicure routine, and clients love it. Yukky to do, so always ensure gloves are used hth.

Thanks for that if ur adding it into a pedi does that mean you cant soak ??

I would do the callus peel 1st then the soak, I'm sure if u had really dirty feet you could give them a quick dip 1st as long as the skin stays hard I would think!

Hi thinking about adding a callus peel to my treatment list. Which ones do you use?

Thanks
Natalie

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Can you lovely people please tell me your stand alone callus peel routine?

Thankyou and kindest regards Kayleigh x x

I use the product called callus peel I put on the patch, wrap in cling film, leave for 10 mins, remove, scrape off , file and then massage in cream. There is no other way to do it as far as I know x

After visiting the beauty show in march I bought callus peel. It has been great. Such fantastic results. My mum has had 2 treatments and bought the cream to use at home and her feet are amazing - they were really bad before.

I offer it as a stand alone treatment for £18 - put the patches on, wrap in cling film, leave for 10/20 mins, scrape off, file the heel, balls of feet etc then moisturise.

Add a file and polish for only £5 - can be done whilst the foot is wrapped up.

It can be added to any pedicure for £8, I would put on the callus peel then file the nails, then remove the callus peel scrape, then into the rest of the pedicure.

It is an amazing product. Once people try it they are amazed!

X

Latest posts

Back