Dream Weave mascara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natty2010

Reaction score
Hi has anybody got any views on this product ? I'm thinking of ordering it but haven't actually seen it ....is it as good as it sounds ?:confused:

It's the best mascara ever! I retail it in my salon and sell quite a lot of it. Once they have bought it once they come back for more.
I have sold it to make-up artists who have said it's the best mascara they've used too. You won't be disappointed!

Last edited:
i just ordered it - will let you know how i get on

Where can I order this from. Thanks

What price would I retail this at if I buy at £XX ? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Angelina, can you let me know as well please x

Ooo sorry for your troubles m'lady & me?

Thank you x

Hiya, I use dream weave and have been for quite a few months now.
To me it's no different than normal
Mascara in terms of making them thicker or longer. It's just a mascara with very small fibres in.
The reason I buy it is that you don't get those awful black marks under your eyes. It comes off in clumps when I shower so there's no eye makeup remover needed.

Hiya, I use dream weave and have been for quite a few months now.
To me it's no different than normal
Mascara in terms of making them thicker or longer. It's just a mascara with very small fibres in.
The reason I buy it is that you don't get those awful black marks under your eyes. It comes off in clumps when I shower so there's no eye makeup remover needed.

I find that amazing. I have tried loads of different mascaras and this is definitely the best.
They have their own facebook page where you can read what everyone thinks on there

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DreamWeave-Mascara/186702108033814?ref=ts

Dreamweave is my second favourite mascara! It does wonders for making your lashes look longer and fuller, the only downside to it for me personally, is that the small fibres in it start to irritate my eyes by the end of the day.
My new fave mascara is They're Real by Benefit :Love:

Dreamweave is my second favourite mascara! It does wonders for making your lashes look longer and fuller, the only downside to it for me personally, is that the small fibres in it start to irritate my eyes by the end of the day.
My new fave mascara is They're Real by Benefit :Love:

I bought some 'They're Real' by Benefit a couple of weeks ago so that I could compare.
I got my daughter to do one eye with 'they're real' and the other with 'dreamweave'.
She still preferred the dreameave.
I then did the ultimate test and asked my husband. He has no clue about these things so I asked him which eye looked better.
He said 'The right eye looks fuller' and the right eye had dreamweave on.
They're Real is good but not as good as dreamweave, in my opinioin, and not as easy to get off!

I find that amazing. I have tried loads of different mascaras and this is definitely the best.
They have their own facebook page where you can read what everyone thinks on there

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DreamWeave-Mascara/186702108033814?ref=ts

I honestly couldn't tell the difference. Infact the day it arrived I applied dreamweave on one eye and normal mascara on the other.
Both my Daughter and Husband couldn't tell the difference...
Maybe it's something I'm doing? Or I have pointless eyelashes! :-/

Received my order this lunchtime and put some on and sold one to my next client.

It is the best one I have tried, and I have tried many in my long lifetime. My lashes are rubbish and this looks great on them. Very happy! :wink2:

Bought it today at tw Scottish beauty show just to try. I will see how I get on with it :) hope I love it!

Where can we get this from?

I am looking in to getting the Art Deco make up range, would it be wrong to sell this alongside it?

Thankyou

Latest posts

Back