Ready for infills after 6 weeks?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kh11

Reaction score
My friend had her sp eyelashes applied (not by me) just before Christmas. She has not had them infilled since and they still look very full :S... i will be infilling them soon for her but i'm confused how they are still very full after 6 weeks :eek:!!! Also worried that she'll be disappointed they don't last as long...

Has anyone ever heard of lashes lasting this long?xxx

I haven't but would love to read other people's comments x

My guess is that they were not properly isolated when they were applied so you may find they are clumped together and impossible to infill. This is really bad for the lashes if they are stuck like this for weeks as they cannot go throught their normal growth/shedding cycle.

If this is the case, you will need to remove, give her lashes a break then apply a new, full set.

My guess is that they were not properly isolated when they were applied so you may find they are clumped together and impossible to infill. This is really bad for the lashes if they are stuck like this for weeks as they cannot go throught their normal growth/shedding cycle.

If this is the case, you will need to remove, give her lashes a break then apply a new, full set.

Thanks for your reply, I'll have a good look at them when I go to do her infills and write about them on this thread.

xx

Another suggestion, hypothyroidism or low thyroid function can effect eyelash hair growth. I have clients who have infills every 6-8 weeks because their eyelashes just don't grow as quickly as others an they still come in with over 50% of a previous set.

I have also noticed that oriental ladies generally keep their lashes in longer, same with infills at 6 weeks ... not sure if it's a physical condition or that they simply look after their lashes super carefully!

HTH
Francesca

Latest posts

Back