What spray tanning kit is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syddx3

Reaction score
hi, i am looking about for a spray tanning machine, but i don't know what ones are good and what aren't as good :eek: could any body give me advice on what ones i could look at?
and how much i need to spend on a good one?
i preferably want a powerful one which can do tan after tan, better to get a good one straight off than buying over and over..
thanks! :Love:

hi, i am looking about for a spray tanning machine, but i don't know what ones are good and what aren't as good :eek: could any body give me advice on what ones i could look at?
and how much i need to spend on a good one?
i preferably want a powerful one which can do tan after tan, better to get a good one straight off than buying over and over..
thanks! :Love:

hey hun this is the one i have been going strong for nearly 2 yrs now no probs ul see it on the link below hth x
Nouvatan Spray Tan Products, Treatments and Training

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek :hug:

Your Profile currently indicates that you are a non-professional. If this is incorrect, please update it by clicking Settings, followed by Edit Your Details.

It is advisible not to acquire spray tanning machines and associated products, unless and until you have completed the correct training.

Thanks lisa :)! can you tell me how much it is to buy? i can't find a price on the website :( xx

Check out LA tanning they have great prices on starter kits

Thank you very much! I have now purchased the HVLP 5008 kit off la tanning! Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Hiya syddx3, how dod you get on wth the LA Tanning kit? I am looking into buying one soon. x

Latest posts

Back