Which make-up brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovin it

Reaction score
hi geeks, im going to start offering make up in my salon soon and im wondering what brands your all using in your salons and if any of u could recommend one? i'm thinking not horrendously expensive!!!! xx

hiya I'd say give barbara bort a try . I use this in my salon and have found it really good quite a good selection and it isn't too pricey .The girl who takes your order and stuff is lovely very friendly and helpful. its only a small company that dispatch the products in the uk but I have had no problems atall with orders ect I would definetly reccomend .
You should check them out. hope this has helped a bit x x x

I love using RCMA, Screenface, Grimas and above all Graftobain!

They are expensive brands, however with makeup you tend to get what you pay for and they do last as you only require small amounts of product when using them, the results are flawless and long lasting which my clients love.

MAC are a good 'high street brand' to use, if you are looking for a well known brand to use on your clients.

I'm not a big MAC fan myself, however they do offer a PRO card discount scheme which makes their products more afordable for makeup artists or beauty therapists who want to buy multipul items from them :) and its a brand that your client will know/trust

There is a charge for the pro card, however when i tried out MACs products after getting a pro card, I managed to cover the cost of the pro card in what I saved in discount on my 1st order!

So if you are ordering from them often you will def feel the benefits and recoop the cost of the card many times over.

HTH
Natalie

Thanku guys there is so much to choose from I can't make up my mind, do u think its best to stick to one brand or mix and match your favourites?

Latest posts

Back