Fat brow!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
I am desperately trying to grow my brows as they had started to get a little on the thin side and I feel I need a new 'brow design' to suit my older face :rolleyes:

I have been using a lash/brow tonic and will be grabbing myself some castor oil too, and they are filling out quite nicely- although one more so than the other :irked:

Anyway, my question is how do I know that the tech I go to to re-design my eyebrows will do a good job after all my love, care and attention while growing these bad boys?

Will they know what will suit me?

The last time I had my brows waxed in a salon (it was just meant to be a tidy up as the shape was already there) she took them really thin, far too wide... like a centimeter passed my inner eye... and also took a chunk out from underneath!! Hence why I am a little apprehensive :Scared:

Do you geeks have any tips on how to spot a good brow therapist from a bad please? :Love:

Thanks x

Hi
My advice would be to ask around your friends/colleagues and when you do book definatly check out your therapists eyebrows.
Make sure you are clear about your expectations and even though it's just your eyebrows you should still be having a consultation. Don't let them proceed if you have any doubts.
A good therapist will confidently put you at ease and do a good job
X

Why don't you apply brow make up in the shape that you want them and tell your brow designer to ONLY remove the brows outside of the make up.

Fill them in with illamasqua brow cake till they grow back! But get the water proof seleant also! Ya brows will stay put and not budge all day!! Amazing stuff! Check out my pics I use Brow cake everyday! X

I'm going to Lincoln in a couple of weeks to visit my boyfriends family... I understand that there is a brow lounge in Debenhams?

Has anybody been there?

Do you think that would be a safe bet seeing as they do brows day in day out?

x

There is also a brow place in the waterside shopping centre in Lincoln too & in Binns department store they do hd brows x I'll have a hunt for the numbers for all & msg them to you x

There is also a brow place in the waterside shopping centre in Lincoln too & in Binns department store they do hd brows x I'll have a hunt for the numbers for all & msg them to you x

That would be fab thanks! Have you heard anything about them? Are they known to be good?

Thanks again x

"Define" in the waterside has good feedback, & I think it's them who also work in debenhams. I'll try to get feed back about the hd brows in "Binns" x

Sorry, being nosy in the Skin forums!

From what I have seen the staff seem to be changing a lot in the Waterside brow place (though I have to admit I don't go too often and it's possible they just switch between all their locations) so if you're looking for someone to do them regularly it may not be your best bet. I also had mine threaded there and while when I tweeze them myself they have a nice smooth curve the girl who did them made them look like so was aiming for a ^ shape. I wasn't impressed at all! Only had that one experience there though.

I did see a couple of women have the HD brows done in Binns while I was treating myself to having my nails done and would have been tempted to have mine done too if I hadn't had to get back to my car. They did look good, but that is only my non-professional opinion.

Fill them in with illamasqua brow cake till they grow back! But get the water proof seleant also! Ya brows will stay put and not budge all day!! Amazing stuff! Check out my pics I use Brow cake everyday! X

V. beautiful brows Bluerinse! x

"Define" in the waterside has good feedback, & I think it's them who also work in debenhams. I'll try to get feed back about the hd brows in "Binns" x

Thank you... you're ace! lol x

Latest posts

Back