Which spray tans are best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb78

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to add tanning to my newly established salon and not sure which brand or brands to go for?? I want to offer spray tans and hand application tans - being based next to a wedding shop, a lot of my clients are brides to be and so I want something that is nice and natural and also doesn't smell (I think XEN tan is one of the few that doesn't smell, any others?). But I also have lots of clients who are not brides and so want something a bit darker for them too. Any advice please?? Thank you :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking to add tanning to my newly established salon and not sure which brand or brands to go for?? I want to offer spray tans and hand application tans - being based next to a wedding shop, a lot of my clients are brides to be and so I want something that is nice and natural and also doesn't smell (I think XEN tan is one of the few that doesn't smell, any others?). But I also have lots of clients who are not brides and so want something a bit darker for them too. Any advice please?? Thank you :biggrin:

I use st tropez for my brides its nice and naturel, I also stock vita liberata which is a bit darker. x

Hi hun, if you do a search o this topic you will find hundreds of threads about the same thing as it is asked daily.

It all comes down to personal choice, the best thing to do is email some spray tan companies and ask them for samples and try them out for yourself.

Personally, I use Nouvatan, it smells lovely and the colour is natural with great wear off.
Good luck! x

Hi there
I love Bali Sun. Never had any problems with it using it for 6 years. Its an essex based company. The colour works with the pigment of clients skin.

I'd say nouvatan, I've tried a few different tans & this is the one I've decided to stock the website is www.nouvatan.co.uk

When you say doesn't smell, do you mean doesn't smell of DHA? If so, you may want to try a sample or two of one of the Fresh Indulgence formulas - always complimented on the lovely scent! :)

When you say doesn't smell, do you mean doesn't smell of DHA? If so, you may want to try a sample or two of one of the Fresh Indulgence formulas - always complimented on the lovely scent! :)

Have to agree. There's a scent but it certainly isn't of "tan" it smells delicious! All my clients comment on the smell of fresh indulgence. X

I just tried a sample of fresh indulgence today and it was fab!! Smelled gorgeous & the colour was perfect for my client. Very impressed with it :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I just tried a sample of fresh indulgence today and it was fab!! Smelled gorgeous & the colour was perfect for my client. Very impressed with it :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Your going to be more impressed when it lasts longer than sienna hun x

Latest posts

Back