Do you offer sugaring?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayt

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

do any of you offer sugaring ?? if so how do you find it. Do your clients ask for it and do you do a lot of it ?

Hi Geeks

do any of you offer sugaring ?? if so how do you find it. Do your clients ask for it and do you do a lot of it ?

They love it, please give it a go, it is so much more kinder to the client, the environment & you!

Nope ... I only wax. Quality wax, new generation non-strip wax and pre-wax oil makes all the difference.

Anyone who claims it is 'painless' is lying. Just as anyone who claims the same about threading and waxing. They are all methods of ripping hair out of the skin ... By it's very nature it will never be painless. More comfortable yes, technique and quality product make all the difference.

Mat

I have had sugaring done and can honestly say it was more painful than warm wax. I don't know why. There's a reason it never took off big time in salons ;) x

They love it, please give it a go, it is so much more kinder to the client, the environment & you!

Hi sugarflick, I have decided to offer sugaring in the salon as it is better for the enviroment and organic. Also I understand it has come on leaps and bounds recetnly and clean up is better.Would you say this is true, Can you tell me which one you offer.

Indeed, techinique and quality products! Andy at Axiom is the bees knees he can also sugar but he loves his wax. He uses high quality and is experienced. If you love what you do you will succeed. I love sugaring, I love that I finally found a really good sugar, been through them all. We have now 3 staff, larger premises & have developed superb techniques. I was told years ago sugaring would never work! lol. We have 15 hair salons & beauticians in same area 10 in same street! PM me for any info or help. To be honest a brilliant website was my help, I had no shop front or signage for years, I was tucked away. The website got me where I am today and in Jan this year we got to get a whole new place with 2 rooms not just one small one. Good luck, go for it.

Latest posts

Back