Cream application tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozz1

Reaction score
Hello

Does somebody have advice on any cream tan applications. I can do spray tan but just setting up my treatment room soon in a hairdressers but unfortunatly i do not have enough space to offer spray tans so i was looking for another alternative to offering a tannin treatment.
I do not like the St Tropez cream application. i had it done many years ago and wasnt to keen on it just wondering if there was a newer one out on the market although i know spray tans are so easy to do and verk quick !!!!

any suggestions would be helpful
Thank you :rolleyes:

Hi a friend of mine does vita liberata and is very pleased with the outcome and says the fade off is great and is big with the stars you could ask for a sample x

Thanks for that ive never heard of them but will contact for a sample x

When i trained, i loved the fake bake cream tan. It was gorgeous! However, that was about 6-7 years ago....i'm not sure if it is still the same and there are a few customer service hiccups i think.

I had to work with the St tropez in a previous salon and i didn't like it either.

Good luck xx

I used fake bake, then switched to XenTan, it's lovely but I've actually just done a course in spray tanning with sienna x and they also do the manual tan, it's lovely!!!
All good, just got a bit fed up with waiting for fake bake stock!!

Hi I'm new to salon geek..
I'm just setting up on my own in the basement of a popular hairdressers in town, I too am trained in spray tanning but do not have enough room, so have had to revert back to manual tan.
I have used the decleor manual tan in the past( which comes out clear) but have decided to go with sienna x. I've tried it out for the first time today on a friend... Fingers crossed it will turn out ok!
Xx

Trained in Fake Bake and Su-Do love them both

Latest posts

Back