Spray tanning courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locket93

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was planning on doing a tanning course with Next Step Beauty and I was wondering whether anyone has any experience with this company that they could share?

Or, can anyone recommend me a great accredited tanning course?

Nouvatan have free training when you purchase there kit, look on the website. www.nouvatan.co.uk

I went with Nouvatan they are fab so are the products xx:D

Hey all,

I was planning on doing a tanning course with Next Step Beauty and I was wondering whether anyone has any experience with this company that they could share?

Nouvatan all the way allways a great support before and after x

Last edited:
Hi, I did my one day spray tan course with Choye par Sharon training academy they are fully accredited with the Guild. really enjoyed my day and sooo friendly & helpful.

Nouvatan is very good course.x

I did mine with Sienna X. Really good training and lots of support afterwards too. Would recommend them to anyone.

Just thought I'd update you all..

Did my course with Next Step beauty and they were great - provided us with all the information we needed and we practised on a live model, all in under 2 hours which was perfect for me.

Started doing clients now and so far so good :)

xxx

I did my training today with Nicky from Nouvatan

It was amazing! Highly recommend

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

As with most others above, I trained with Nouvatan. I can't recommend them enough! Always helpful, fantastic products, and great customer service!

Go with them and you won't regret it! :D

Hi There

I had One to One Nouvatan Training with Sharon (Uddingston ) Fab

Carol

Hey all,

** Admin Edit **

It has come to my attention via threat of legal action that Next Step Beauty objected to the content of this post. The poster seemed to have simply been passing on information about a situation they had read about and encouraged another poster to look into the matter before booking a course with Next Step Beauty. As the original author of this post did not return my email in order to comment, I have taken the liberty to edit this post.

I did however look into the matter and contacted another individual that was referred in the authors post and asked her for her position. This is part of the lengthy email I received:

Briefly, I signed up to NSB for a Nail Tech course in February 2012. I paid in full. 1 week prior to the course date I received no information so I phoned them. They told me the course had been cancelled due to insufficient participation. I argued my case stating my dissatisfaction requesting a refund and they declined.

They told me there a was a course in March I could attend. Reluctantly I agreed. 1 week before this was also cancelled. I had had enough and requested a refund. They declined. I had no alternative than to recover my money through the courts.

I won my case and had judgement in my favour. A CCJ was served on NSB on 15 May 2012 and I have still not been paid. I intend to take out enforcement proceedings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Errmmm am I missing something, or is 'under 2 hours' enough time to do the Health and Satety, ingredients and how they work on the skin,contraindications etc and learn to spray (at least once!) and go through aftercare etc??? My course was 10 till 4 with Fake Bake, and ok, granted we did some retail product knowledge, but 2 hours??? :eek:

I trained with Sienna and thought they were great. I dont see how we could have possibly covered what we did in 2hrs though??xx

OMG 2 hours???
There is no way that is a BABTAC approved course for sure! Don't know about Guild...

I think we spent 2 hours just on the theory when we did it...

I would check that that course is definitely accredited because if it's not there is every possibility that your insurance will not cover you!

Yep, in two hours she had given us a manual, explained everything thoroughly in it and answered any questions we had - there was only 2 of us. This included everything you just stated above and advice on leading brands etc.

We came out practising on clients, or 'guinea pigs', straight away and so far no complaints :)

It is a BABTAC approved couse. xxx

Blimey! Fair enough then...go forth and spray tan, as they say!!:wink2: xx

My course was only 2 hours to be fair.. I did have pretty poor training though (la tan) x

Latest posts

Back