Mobile spray tanning - What else do you offer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locket93

Reaction score
Hey guys, in the process of starting up a mobile spray tanning business and I am looking to offer other services too; nails, eyebrows etc.

Does anyone do this and if so do you find its successful?

Also, would you recommend offering it all at once or seeing how the tanning goes first?

It would all depend on how you would offer these services. E.G you couldnt offer waxing on the same day as a Tan because if you wax first then you cant apply the tan and if you tan first then the wax will obviously remove it. I would look at offering complimentary services you could offer all in one visit. I know most people have spray tans for special occasions so maybe offering eyelash extensions & nails would be a good idea as a package

Hi I set up my tanning business 2yrs ago offer solely spray tanning. I now offer nail treatments as well such as basic mani/pedi & minx nails but i do find that people tend to just come to me for the tanning unless i have an offer on the two treatments!
Hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back