Good advice - eyebrows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em79

Reaction score
Hi everyone bit of a strange questions to ask you all but please can someone let me know if they think the advice I gave my customer today was good. She gas thick eyebrows and j wax them for her so I did them today and got them really tidy now she's very fussy with big change and she's thinking of going thinner with her brows but I felt if she did it when she was unsure she wouldn't be happy so I've told her to start using a brow pencil to get used to them standing out n next time I go I will do the brows in the pencil thinner before u wax them. She seems happy with that and I feel happy but was it good sound advice and come across I'm putting her first?
Sorry for the long message lol love to hear your replies xx

you could also advise doing it in stages, going from a thicker brow to a thinner can be a big change to someones face, like long hair to very short, if it was done in stages she can slowly get used to it, you could also use a white pencil, or some concealer with a brush, and before any waxing you could paint/pencil out the area you would be waxing, just leaving the shape that would be left showing, this could give her an idea of how it would look if she was to go ahead, best of luck xx

you could also advise doing it in stages, going from a thicker brow to a thinner can be a big change to someones face, like long hair to very short, if it was done in stages she can slowly get used to it, you could also use a white pencil, or some concealer with a brush, and before any waxing you could paint/pencil out the area you would be waxing, just leaving the shape that would be left showing, this could give her an idea of how it would look if she was to go ahead, best of luck xx

Totally Agree, use a good concealer to give her an idea on how they might look should you take them any thinner. This gives you a chance to tweak the ideal shape she might like as well. That way if she doesnt like the look then its not too late

Good for you that you are so passionate about brows that you actually care about the results.

I would just take a tiny bit more off at each appointment and when you (the expert) feels that she's removed enough, advise her to leave them as they are.

Latest posts

Back