Eyelash extension trays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peach

Reaction score
Hello

I was wondering if anyone could advise the best place to buy easy to use lash extension trays? I have bought some before but the lashes seem very difficuly to remove from the strips as if they are too sticky?

I just want some easy to use lash trays as at the moment I use loose lashes which i love but are very time consuming.

Grateful for any help :wink2:

Hi I think Lashbase are the best value and very easy to use, have just ried Flirties and they seemed good too :)

thanks I normally get my loose lashes from lashbase and they are very good so I will give the trays a try too.

I seem to have been unlucky with the site i bought mine from, they often split when i try to lift them from their strip its a nightmare!

do you use the mink trays or the kiss trays from lash base?

I use kiss trays from lashbase... they are fab!xx

I also use kiss strips from lash base! I can do a client within an hour! Strips are so quick and great value! Not keen on the glue though!!

I use the kiss glue at the moment too, might have to invest in Flirties glue!!
But I use Kiss trays & mink trays from lash base and they are sooo easy to use, I couldnt be without them!! :) xx

Thanks girls. I use lash perfect glue as that's who I'm trained with but will defo get the kiss trays in hopefully will get my speed up!

Do they still do the kiss trays at Lashbase? All I can see is the Mink trays or am I being thick?

Lashbase still sell the Kiss lashes but they are rebranded No.1

Latest posts

Back