Nouveau Lashes/Lash Perfect/Glam Lash ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybunnyx

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to do semi permanent eyelash extensions I have looked through salon geek and found these 3 ones to be the most mentioned. I have no idea which one to use and they all seem to have quite different price ranges....

Nouveau graduate level training is 299.00 plus vat (I've mailed them asking if I need to buy a kit aswell as the website has confused me a bit)

This includes: home study manual, days training, then case studies and come back for the assessments.

Lash perfect does it by when you buy either the mini or essentials kit then you get training free for one person, if you buy the deluxe kit you get training free for two people but they don't have the prices up on their website I've had to email them aswell... If anyone knows the prices can u let me know please!

Then glam lash is 150.00 plus vat then by the looks of the website I have to buy a kit aswell...either the standard student kit is 80.00 plus vat or deluxe kit is 170.00 plus vat

What do people think are these normal/good prices for the lash trainings also can people recommend which ones to use!

Thanks
X
X

Hi hun, I trained with Lash Perfect and found their training good, it was at a friends salon and the lady came to us - cannot remember the exact amount, sorry! I have since (from reading many threads/posts on here) use Flirties adhesive and primer, so far so good xxx

Hey lash perfect mini kit is £380+ vat im sure best lash training by far in my option hope this helps

I have done lp and nouveau training and nouveau was far better IMO. I can't speak for glam lash though. You've also got to think do you want to advertise your lashes as just eyelash extensions or for example lp lash extensions? People only really have heard of lp and nouveau in my experience, and out of the 2 mostly the former option.

I do appreciate though that I was in a class of 10 for lp and 4 for nouveau, which makes a huge difference - enquire about class sizes. Have a look into eyelash emporium too, I met the owner the other day and she was very passionate about the brand and gave the impression of very thorough teaching - always a plus!!

thanks for the replies, i will defo have to ask about class sizes with lash perfect.

thanks

x
x

I done glam lash training, the price reflects the training, its enough to get you started plus the kit is basic and you get your certificate straight away. I have learnt more on this website than i did on my training. There was 6 in my class and the trainer was very helpful and offered you to come back again if you were not confident.

I already knew what i was doing before i went on training so i was happy with what i got but i felt if you were a total newby you would be lost. Once you had put on 40 lashes you were good to go. I went home practised practised practised doing a set every day for 2/3 weeks then started on customers. I know there are a few girls locally who have went on glam lash training, and cause there certificate is in their hand they have went straight to clients thinking there work is good enough when it clearly isnt.

I have done training with Nouveau and Flirties and Flirties was much better.
I think the class size makes a huge difference and any more than 4 is, in my opinion, too many.
There were 8 on my Nouveau course and I came away having put on about 10 lashes in total and the training was expensive. I did complain though and got 1-1 training which was very good so always ask how many are going to be on your course before you book with anyone.

Latest posts

Back