Tooth Fairy tooth glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlee-c

Reaction score
Recently tooth gems are flying out the salon and im so in need for more glue,looked on the website but you can only buy it in kits.where do people get their glue from?

Thanks
Charlotte

Sorry...this is not in answer to your question....but... Tooth gems? I'd love to offer them!! Did you have training, and where do you buy your gems / kit if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks, Charlotte x

I'm sure if you call up Tooth Fairy they'll sell you glue. I've not had probs doing this.

I trained with Tooth Fairy through my level 2 at college, one of those extra day courses colleges offer x

I bought my tooth gem kit from the Edinburgh exhibition last year.they have just started becoming popular now,but th glue only lasts for a certain length of time.you got a training DVD in the pack that I bought and they said it was enough.have a look on the tooth fairy website that's th company I use.hope this helps

Charlotte x

OMG! Are these making a come back???

I remember having these about 12 years ago! lol :lol:

OMG! Are these making a come back???

I remember having these about 12 years ago! lol :lol:

I've seen a few of them around again, I can't quite believe they are back either :p

I used to have them when I was younger too I remember I had one done in Ibiza goodness knows what they used to stick it on with haha!

Charlotte

Latest posts

Back