Newbie to this and lashes!! :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe_x

Reaction score
Hi all,

Doing a lash extension course on Monday, my first ever beauty course (dont use that against me lol) I ideally want to keep adding to my skill etc, so i can become a beautican, do anyone have any advise for me im quite nervous!!

Also could anyone recommend the best lash supplier? I want to use the best products, have researched a few but would love to hear your thoughts/opinions! ALSO! can anyone recommend a shallac course?

Thanks so much!! Look forward to your replies (hopefully!) xx :)

Hi Chloe, firstly I'd advise you use the search facility here on salon geek. You'll be amazed how much info there is available.
no body really answers questions much any more because there's a new topic started most days & I think people get a bit fed up of repeating thereselfs lol so definitely use the search button as I say there's so much info available.
make sure you've got a pen & paper available to write down a lot of stuff as you may forget it if you just try to remember.

As for the shellac course it can only be done if you are qualified in manicure, which you say you haven't done any beauty courses before so your manicure qualification will be your first port of call.

In all honesty you may just be best to start with your lashes first, as it is a hell of a skill to master. So my advice would be to just concentrate on your lashes first rather than getting carried away doing lots of courses all at once. just remember you need patience & practise with lashes & don't expect to become fantastic over night because it won't happen.
I think being honest is the way forward, so I'm not trying to put you off. I just don't want you to think you'll have lots of clients booked in straight away because you need to perfect your lash skill first.

Good luck on your course next week! & best of luck in your new venture x

Latest posts

Back