What's everyone's skin care routine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lush-Lash

Reaction score
just being nosey lol

I have a face wash that I use morning & night. then before bed I cleanse tone & moisturise. only just started with the last part though & by god my face is much smoother since I've been doing it, was dry as hell before! lol what products does everyone use? x

For quickness in a morning I use Clarins 'one step cleanser' it cleanses & tones in one sweep I apply Clarins 'hydra quench gel' to keep my skin hydrated all day.
To remove make-up on a night I use Clarins 'pure melt cleansing gel' followed by yes Clarins again 'multi active day cream' to keep the wrinkles at bay!!!! Gorgeous products :)

Oil Cleansing Method for me :) works a treat, my skin is babysoft and very clear x

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Oil Cleansing Method for me :) works a treat, my skin is babysoft and very clear x

You clean your face with oil? what sort of oil? :?::?::)

I try to have a really good skincare routine everyday. I just started using Dermalogica so hope to see some results soon, as my skin is quite dehydrated.
In the morning I cleanse my face using a cleansing lotion and apply moisturiser. In the evening I massage my cleanser in really well and remove with hot towel. Apply moisturiser. Exfoliate once a week and put a mask on once a week.
I give myself a facial almost every week, including steam.

In the morning I use a Lancôme water cleanser, then use lancome genifique then moistuise in the evening I use Lancôme cleanser toner then the genifique and moisturiser and I use a shesido exfoliater one to two times a week.

I am a Clinique girl. I wash my face with their face wash and apply their anti ageing SPF25 face cream, use their face tonic and make up remover and in the evenings after removing make up etc i wash my face with face wash again and use their laser serum for forehead which I massage in and night cream for the rest of my face!

I love Clinique :)

Dermalogica precleanse to remove makeup and mascara
Dermalogica Thermafoliant x2 a week
Either Embryolisse creme lait concentrate as a moisturiser I have oily skin so i dont moisturise in the morning!

or wipes if im really lazy!:o

I use all Decleor - of course!

In the morning:
Men's Cleansing Skin Scrub
Tonifying lotion
Expression De L'Age wrinkle smoothing roll-on
Men's aromessence serum
Prolagene gel
Expression De L'Age Radiance Smoothing Cream (moisturiser)
Expression De L'Age Relaxing eye cream

In the evening I use:
Aroma White brightening cleansing foam
Tonifying lotion
Expression De L'Age wrinkle smoothing roll-on
Prolagene gel
Expression De L'Age Relaxing eye cream
Baume Essential Night Balm.

Twice a week I use one of their masks, which I bring home from the salon!

Last edited:
Dermalogica everything

morning:
cleanser-special cleasning gel
toner-multi active toner
moisturiser-active moist
eyes- total eye care

Night
precleanse its really good for taking make up of
cleanser-special cleasning gel
Daily microfoliant
toner-multi active toner
skin hydrating booster
moisturiser-active moist

You clean your face with oil? what sort of oil? :?::?::)

Its different for each skin type but i use a combination of grapeseed, sweet almond and jojoba oils, iv got very sensitive combination skin, if you google oil cleansing method there are tons of reviews, oil blend recipes etc to look at xx

Everything is Environ.

Morning-
Sebuwash Gel Cleanser
C-Boost
AVST Eye Gel
AVST 2 Moisturiser

Night-
Aquatrol Pre Cleanser
AVST Hydrating Exfol Masque
AVST 2 Moisturiser

xx

i'm a Darphin girl
intral cleanser and toner,
predermine serum and moisturiser.
anti fatigue eye gel

am and pm
dermabrasion and kiwi mask now and again

Daily:
Elemis - lime blossom cleaner am and pm
Elemis - apricot toner am and pm

Elemis - skin bliss capsules 1 rose am and 1 lavender pm

REN - radiance perfection serum am and pm

REN - active 7 eye gel am and pm

Pervonia Botanica - moisturiser

Weekly:

Pervonia Botanica - enzyme peel

Pervonia Botanica - combination mask

I'm trying to be better about following my own advice haha. I've just switched from my Liz Earle products that I've been using for years to Eve Taylor.

So far I'm loving them and I just bought big ones for me. The minis will be kept in my make up kit for use on clients until I decide to introduce facials.

I use the Soothing Cleanser, Toner and Moisture Cream (the lotion isn't heavy enough for me at this time of year on my scaly forehead, but should be great in the summer).

I'm also using the exfoliating cream.

I'm using;

Eve Taylor;
Purifying Wash
Balancing Toner
Balancing Moisture lotion

Think I need to switch to the balancing cleanser though or alternate between the two cleansers as the purifying dries out my nose lol x

Latest posts

Back