Spray Tanning!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyG_xx

Reaction score
Hey! i'm thinking about going onto a spray tanning course, but which product would be best, found loads online such as St Tropez, Fakebake, SolGlo, Sienna-x. Soooo many to choose from! :| and does anyone know any traning schools in the doncaster/sheffield area? Thanks :green: xx

I think one tan is as good as the other. The best think to do is try them out yourself....also you want a name that people will recgonise and something different from your competitors.... One of my favourites is zen tan.. But sienna x, st tropez and he-shi is also good. The first three tans mentioned are probably known more by clients x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hi, adels in Sheffield do spray tan course, I did it about 3 yrs ago with them the solglo one, think it's crazy angel that do the course now but it doesn't matter what brand you train with ad you can use any solution you want after .

Thanks! I'll have a look. There's a course in Worksop, which is ideal as its 10 minutes down the road, but every time I ask she says it's booked :-( thanks for your help x

the relaxation den in sheffield on ecclesall rd is opening a training school in the next couple of months and will be offering spray tan as one of their courses

I've had so many spray tans over the yearsand my personal recommendation would be Xen Tan...great colour, no streaks, no nasty biscuit smell! :lol:

Latest posts

Back