NVQ or separate training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SophieC

Reaction score
Im considering completing my Nvq however, I am already EE, manicure and tanning trained. I really want to train with Kim as well. Therefore is it worth it?

Hi Sophie
I am just about to start my NVQ2 this month and had lots of questions myself to start with, how to go about training etc etc.. I think if u intend to just work mobile and on ur own then no problem in taking individual courses BUT if u ever want to be an employee then NVQ3 is pretty much the minimum (from my investigations) so i suppose its a good thing to have! :lol: I probably want to rent a room myself eventually after being an employee for a bit but if u intend to just work by urself and thats it and u know thats what u want then maybe no need for it! I think personally i want the NVQ just in terms of having more opportunities and a good grounding (but thats just for ME and for someone else another option might work out better) .. whatever u choose- good luck!:hug:

Latest posts

Back