Commission or incentive on retail sales

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderlab

Reaction score
Does anyone have any advice or a good formula for commission or incentives on retails sales, I would like to encourage and reward staff that are pro-active and successful selling products...

thanks!

hey
I give my girlies a target for the week 9between £50 -£100) and when they hit it 3 times, they get a free product. hit it 5 times and they get a shampoo and conditioner, 7 times they get £25 and if they hit it 10 times in a row i give them a £50 shopping voucher. Works well for us, the girls love the competetion xxx

hey
I give my girlies a target for the week 9between £50 -£100) and when they hit it 3 times, they get a free product. hit it 5 times and they get a shampoo and conditioner, 7 times they get £25 and if they hit it 10 times in a row i give them a £50 shopping voucher. Works well for us, the girls love the competetion xxx

I used to do between 500 to 700 on a normal week in retail! Christmas about 1200 :) what can I say! I'm good with products and retail! And I was on 20% commission

Thanks JoJo that gives me a great starting point.

Bluerinse - you sold £500-£700 yourself on an average week?? What were you selling, how many products a day is that?!

Thanks x

Thanks JoJo that gives me a great starting point.

Bluerinse - you sold £500-£700 yourself on an average week?? What were you selling, how many products a day is that?!

Thanks x

Yes myself!! Most clients all brought shampoo conditioner every visit and some styling, Paul Mitchell :) x

Yes myself!! Most clients all brought shampoo conditioner every visit and some styling, Paul Mitchell :) x

Right I'm off to sell Paul Mitchell from the boot of my car... Who's coming! Good work blue rinse! Xx

Latest posts

Back