Need some advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautywork

Reaction score
Okay i have a client who is 100% grey when her roots come through. She has her hair coloured majirel base 4 on the roots with 6% and then she has majicontrast red in packets using 3% on the roots and majicontrast red mixed with water on the ends to refresh the colour (which my l'oreal rep recommended) in the t-section but she now comes every 4 weeks to have it coloured because her roots come through so fast and the majicontrast fades quite fast. She loves her hair when its done and the red is really bright but i can't help but feel guilty/uncomfortable when she's back in 4 weeks and it looks a mess?? feel like I'm hitting a brick wall can anyone help me?

Okay i have a client who is 100% grey when her roots come through. She has her hair coloured majirel base 4 on the roots with 6% and then she has majicontrast red in packets using 3% on the roots and majicontrast red mixed with water on the ends to refresh the colour (which my l'oreal rep recommended) in the t-section but she now comes every 4 weeks to have it coloured because her roots come through so fast and the majicontrast fades quite fast. She loves her hair when its done and the red is really bright but i can't help but feel guilty/uncomfortable when she's back in 4 weeks and it looks a mess?? feel like I'm hitting a brick wall can anyone help me?

Is she unhappy about coming back so often? if you want vibrant hair, very far from your natural colour it takes maintenence. she obviously understands this itherwise wouldnt be coming back every 4 weeks. I would reccommend some proper shampoos and conditioners (Pureology are great for colour retention) and styling products that will help protect her colour.
In the meantime, enjoy the repeat business!
xxxx

I no and she knows the commitment just don't no what she expects. I'm doing everything right or to my knowledge i am. she's got alsorts of products so what else can i do?

I have a client in a similar boat. 100% white and has copper all over with some foils through. She comes in every 4 weeks for a touch up, and every other time instead of doing the whole thing, I just touch her roots up with the base as the foils are still promenant.
you could try this? xxx

How long is her hair and which type of cut do you do on it?

I may have some tips.

hi i have to do the red every time as it fades quite fast. her hair is past shoulders with long layers and a fringe. nothing to fancy.

Latest posts

Back