PDA

View Full Version : Enticing clients back to you

littlekate
20-02-12, 03:14 PM
Hi geeks,
Just wondered what you all do to try and entice clients that you haven't seen for a while to come back in for a treatment?
Do you send them an offer or discount? If so what sort of things work well for you.
I'm just updating my client database and there are a few people I haven't seen for a while and would like to try and entice them back somehow. Do any of you send texts if you dont have people's email addresses?

Thanks so much for your help, I love salon geek! Xx

Carlalouise
20-02-12, 03:33 PM
I've tried promotional letters a couple of times but they haven't worked that well, sometimes people leave for a reason as in they move or they've found someone cheaper, I won't say better!! lol

However I've also had clients that have fallen of the face of the earth only to re appear months/years later.

I would try and reach out with offering a promotional deal but if you hear nothing don't waste anymore time and energy on it.

Good luck!xx

blossom
21-02-12, 12:13 PM
I send promotional offers sometimes or texts and it's usually the same ones that respond . And leaflets if I start doing something new, ie spray tanning or shellac.