Enticing clients back to you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlekate

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Just wondered what you all do to try and entice clients that you haven't seen for a while to come back in for a treatment?
Do you send them an offer or discount? If so what sort of things work well for you.
I'm just updating my client database and there are a few people I haven't seen for a while and would like to try and entice them back somehow. Do any of you send texts if you dont have people's email addresses?

Thanks so much for your help, I love salon geek! Xx

I've tried promotional letters a couple of times but they haven't worked that well, sometimes people leave for a reason as in they move or they've found someone cheaper, I won't say better!! lol

However I've also had clients that have fallen of the face of the earth only to re appear months/years later.

I would try and reach out with offering a promotional deal but if you hear nothing don't waste anymore time and energy on it.

Good luck!xx

I send promotional offers sometimes or texts and it's usually the same ones that respond . And leaflets if I start doing something new, ie spray tanning or shellac.

Latest posts

Back