Express/Mini Facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzyo

Reaction score
What does yours include?

Cleanse x2
Tone
Exfoliate
Masque-While that's on either hand/arm or Scalp Massage
Tone
Eye Cream
Moisturize

That's 30min treatment. :)

Eye make up removal
Cleanse x 2
Exfoliate
Masque + massage around shoulders while this is on for about 5-10 mins
Tone
Moisturise + eye products if needed x

Eye Make Up Removal
Cleanse X 2
Exfoliate
Mask
Massage while mask is on they can choose from:(head/shoulder/arm & hand/foot)
tone
eye cream & moisturiser

Takes about 30 mins hth x

Instead of doing it the way above you could offer a little facial massage instead of a masque. And then they pick one or the other. Some people just want the facial for relaxation and aren't bothered about masques :).

Just a different option. X

Sorry to jump this thread, but what if the client doesn't want any massage.

I have a client who is a cancer survivor who comes regularly for an express facial and I just leave her to relax whilst the masque is on but have been thinking of maybe offering a nail tidy (shape and cuticle oil)

Can anyone suggest anything else?

Cleanse x 2
Exfoliating scrub
Face, chest and neck massage,
Masque,
Scalp massage or hand and arm massage
Tone
moisturising lotion

30 mins long

Ours is
First cleanse
Deep cleanse
Exfoliate
Tone
Facial and shoulders massage
Masque
Tone
Moisturise
Lasts 30 mins costs 30pounds

Instead of doing it the way above you could offer a little facial massage instead of a masque. And then they pick one or the other. Some people just want the facial for relaxation and aren't bothered about masques :).

Just a different option. X

That is what I do Lyndsay.

No mask.

Cleanse, tone, exfoliate, massage face neck and shoulders with hydrating serums and cream, tone, moisturise.

30 minutes.

Thanks for the feedback guys - really appreciate it! I'm just about to start offering a facial treatment. Adding lots of stuff to the menu at the moment.

Like my "Essential Manicure" I'm not adding an Express Facial, instead I am calling it an "Essential Facial". I'm just working out the routine for it at the moment, and wanted some input on what others do. I've tried a few trial runs, but it is going to be something like:

2 x Cleanse
Analysis of Skin
Exfoliate
Massage
Masque
Serum / Treatment Oil
Tone
Eye Cream
Moisturise & Protect

I'm using Eve Taylor products, they have made such a difference to my own skin and I love how I can extend the range and treatments over time to spread the cost.

We use Eve Taylor and I love it.

Our express uses the exfoliating scrub, gel masques and moisturising lotion.

The luxury uses enzyme peel exfoliater, peel off masque, eye masque, serums, refining eye gel and then moisturising cream.

That is what I am thinking of doing for mine, but don't want to do the Luxury / Prescription facial until I have done product training with them.

Mat

That is what I do Lyndsay.

No mask.

Cleanse, tone, exfoliate, massage face neck and shoulders with hydrating serums and cream, tone, moisturise.

30 minutes.

Oooh great minds think alike eh? :)

Personally, I don't do one at all! By the time I've done a thorough analysis, double cleanse (poss under steam) and gone through all the steps needed - it's always a full facial! So I charge accordingly...

However, skincare is my speciality and I guess that's why my clients ring me up!

The nearest exception is microdermabrasion because it can limit the products that can be applied and is not really suited to a full massage.... Still - it's a full facial when all's well and done...

Latest posts

Back