Male waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have just used my last 2 days of annual leave to do female speed and intimate waxing with Kim Lawless. I would also like to do male waxing and intimate waxing afterwards, I need it to be on a weekend either a Saturday or Sunday as I can't take anymore time off, Kim or Andy have no weekend training so I'm wondering if anyone can recommend an alternative? I'm willing to travel a few hours too, looking to get on it next month in one of the last two weekends in April.

Again willing to travel, any help much appreciated!xxx

You would be far better waiting until you have some annual leave rather than just doing a course with anyone because it's on a weekend. Don't rush into anything. We'll talk about it when we meet. Trust me on this, you've gotta walk before you can run:hug:

You would be far better waiting until you have some annual leave rather than just doing a course with anyone because it's on a weekend. Don't rush into anything. We'll talk about it when we meet. Trust me on this, you've gotta walk before you can run:hug:

I look forward to it :)

Latest posts

Back