Nouvatan colour advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa S

Reaction score
Booked my training for a week tomorrow with Nouvatan (excited!!) my kit will be supplied at the training and with it is a 10 and a 12 strength. Can anyone advise me if i should also order a 14 as well, or is the 12 quite dark? I haven't got a clue, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I will have clients that like to be fairly dark. Thanks for any help/advice. xx

You may want to get a slightly darker one as its always good to be able to offer it (I start lighter then ask them if they want the same or darker next time). This is better than them choosing another tanner if it's not dark enough.

I have an 8% and 12% (these are the colours that I got with my Nouvatan kit) but I'm going to buy 16% and 20% next weekend.

You can mix shades to get the average (e.g. mix equal parts 12% and 16% to get 14%) so keep that in mind when deciding shades. It would be lovely and convenient to have a bottle of each shade but mixing really isn't much fuss.

In terms of darkness, 12% has been fine for all my clients so far but I'd rather have darker options.

I've got Nouvatan 8% 12%
You can mix them both for a 10%.
I have got the 20% rapid tan and that's going really well and clients love it.
I normally like someone else has said work my way up with % on clients.
I'm going to get a sample bottle of 14% just to try it out on a friend.

Just that you get clients who want to go dark and 8% maybe dark enough for them.
Good luck hun
Nouvatan all the way
Btw I'm sitting here with 12% Nouvatan on waiting for it to develop lol.

Latest posts

Back