Pic of my HD brows before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
Hiya girls I've been looking into the training and would love to do this but just can't afford it! So decided to grow my brows for 4 weeks and splash out and get some Hd's done for a treat here's my before and after pic just wondered what your thoughts are? And has anyone else got some pics please?still trying to make up my mind on weather to train or not..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332140058.130357.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332140058.130357.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 15,208
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332140139.084208.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332140139.084208.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 13,056
Hmm... I think they should have trimmed the eyebrow more - but that's jmo.:)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Funny that's exactly what my husband said! Lol.Xx

To me these look like a basic wax and tint. I see no dramatic difference. I would've done much more shaping and tidying but not sure if you're newly qualified sorry, not meaning to offend. Good effort. X

Dont know if I'm just an olde cynic or not..... But I'm not hd trained and I could have done just that?? Imo when your paying for the training your just buying into the brand!

To me these look like a basic wax and tint. I see no dramatic difference. I would've done much more shaping and tidying but not sure if you're newly qualified sorry, not meaning to offend. Good effort. X

Hiya! No it wasn't me that done these I went to a salon and had them done.just wanted to see the result I got this is with no make-up on tho.Xx

Hiya! No it wasn't me that done these I went to a salon and had them done.just wanted to see the result I got this is with no make-up on tho.Xx

I expect you paid a small fortune compared to what you would've paid for a wax and tint? Its difficult to see properly but I'm guessing you're happy with the end result hence posting,and as long as youre happy then that's ok.
I have to agree that with Jujojones I'm afraid. I've only ever known one client who asked me about HD brows! Until I really felt that it was in huge demand and that it really was a very different treatment to what I already do then I wouldn't waste my money on the training.
This is just my opinion of course and it's each to their own,

I've had mine done a few times though and the difference from a normal wax/tiny has been very noticeable so I do think it's the therapist.

5acb2360-e900-93cb.jpg
excuse the poor picture quality here, I just tried to find a picture where my eyebrows haven't been done, but here is just a tint and wax, no penciling, I too was soo Intetested in hd, but I couldn't justify spending all that money to just buy into a brand, as (please tell me if I'm wrong) I can't see how I could get them to look an awful lot different to the picture above? I think your brows look lovely, but I feel you could maybe get that look with a tint and wax at 10pound instead of the rrp of 25 for hd, your going to have to do a lot of clients to get that money back, if your getting a really high demand then maybe? I love the look achieved by he brows though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
5acb2360-e900-93cb.jpg
excuse the poor picture quality here, I just tried to find a picture where my eyebrows haven't been done, but here is just a tint and wax, no penciling, I too was soo Intetested in hd, but I couldn't justify spending all that money to just buy into a brand, as (please tell me if I'm wrong) I can't see how I could get them to look an awful lot different to the picture above? I think your brows look lovely, but I feel you could maybe get that look with a tint and wax at 10pound instead of the rrp of 25 for hd, your going to have to do a lot of clients to get that money back, if your getting a really high demand then maybe? I love the look achieved by he brows though :)

Oo thanks for sharing your pic your brows look amazing!! I think mine look neat but dont think I'll have them done again.just needed to try hd out to see how much different they would look to my normal wax and tint.Xx

Can I ask, do they trim down the middle hair near the nose that sticks straight up with scissors?

5acb2360-e900-93cb.jpg

Your eyebrows look so nice!!

5acb2360-e900-93cb.jpg

Your eyebrows look fabulous!! What brand of tint do you use? Xx

I prefer the non HD. They look fantastic!

Distinct Brows 2.jpg

This is the first and only time I have done my version of HD brows, I call them Distinct brows. I haven't trained, I just used Refectocil tint, waxed underneath, threaded the top, plucked, trimmed and powdered where needed. I look at them now and see more that I could have done but that's just practice, I don't think I need to pay best part of £1000 just so that I can say they're HD Brows!

Hd is something I have been debating for AGGGGGGES and having read through the "Fab or Fad" thread I had decided it was for me a lot of money to pay out for something I could already do but just need to hone my skills.

I have no doubt the training is fab but its a lot to fork out.....anyway.....seeing lots of before and after pics would be a fab way top help people make up their mind :)

Thanks for sharing these.

5acb2360-e900-93cb.jpg

Your eyebrows look beautiful.. I don't do beauty, I'm from the hair side so excuse me if I sound daft, but have you pencilled them in the after pic? Or will they always look like this even without makeup on? X

Just look like they have been waxed and tinted I would have been annoyed if I payed for hd brows and that's what I got! X

Ahh thanks girls :Grope:
Nope no pencil here just purely tint and waxed used. I use hairwell tint, I leave on for at least 10ish minutes, if i am using the light brown colour i leave on for 15-18 minutes as that takes quite a while before it stains the skin (the black or blue/black starts staining after 6-7mins) the normal brown 10-15 minutes. I apply the tint as if it where a pencil very neatly any creating the brow where I need it quite often in the middle or slightly above arch to give the appearance of a higher brow, followed by a wax. I comb upwards the inner part of eyebrow and trim very neatly (1cm or so) I then brush remainder of brow downwards, and if theres any really long ones a trim them (not always necessary) xx

Latest posts

Back