Facial on client with eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Witch

Reaction score
I'm doing a facial on Friday with eyelash extensions, and, as I know nothing about eyelash extensions, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to remove her eye makeup?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. :) x

Doh, sorry, that should be on a client with eyelash extensions.

On my phone, so can't edit. :) xx

Getting the lashes wet is fine as long as they havent been filled or done within the last 24-48 hrs.But you need to avoid products with oil in! At least you should not get any product with oil in on her lashes. Aside from that I see nothing in your way. I however don't do facials. Lol. Oil breaks down the adhesive which is why clients are told to use oil free products

If she looks after her extensions you will more than likely find she doesn't wear mascara as there isn't much need for it depending on how they have been applied. Simple, benefit are brands I use that are oil free make up removers but I'm sure u know your stuff. Avoid oil and your good to go xxx

Thankyou, that answers my question, I was getting worried, 'cos I didn't want to destroy her lashes. :) xx

Hi there

When I have had a facial, I always ask the therapist to put pads over my eyes when she uses the steamer.

HTH

Francesca

Hi there, I usually explain to the therapist and tell them to please avoid anything touching them at all and any eyeshadow to be removed with an non oilly makeup remover using something like a cotton bud gently round the eye area! Hope this helps x

Hi there

When I have had a facial, I always ask the therapist to put pads over my eyes when she uses the steamer.

HTH

Francesca

Shouldn't this be done anyway to protect the skin in the eyelids??? x

Latest posts

Back