Aftercare help, spray tanning!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat-tanz

Reaction score
Please could somebody advise of a good moisturiser to use after spray tanning? Or even a couple for different price ranges. I am struggling as to a non oil based one to recommend.

I've been told simple, or cocoa butter, solglo do a nice one ,not too dear either.

Thanks I have always told my customers coca butter but it's got oil in I'm sure.

I always just say no oil but lots of moisuriser, but I admit, I don't know any brands to use. Maybe google it and see what 'oil free moisturisers' come up!?!

I use and advise my customers to use coca butter it's brill x

Baggybear do u use the aqueous cream as a barrier cream as well? U are am mind ov very good info.

Yes I use Aqueous cream as a barrier cream, it works just as well as the tanning barrier cream I had with my kit when I trained.

Fab thanks baggybear I have been using it for a while as I had seen u say it Before but will defo recommend to my customers for after care.

I forgot to add that the CND scentsations lotions are also oil free so you could retail them to tanners too - I find them a bit too stongly scented fo use all over the body but some people may like the idea.

Latest posts

Back