Nouvatan, Suntana or L.A.Tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Heaven

Reaction score
Hi,
I know this has been on here loads, but I have enquired to all 3 of the above, all the kits come with ts50 gun, and all do training local to me. I would really like your opinions on which you think is best for products and training. I am just setting up a salon so really want to make the right choice! Thanks:)

Hello, I did my training with Nouvatan and they are brill! Dawn was lovely and very professional I'd recommend them xx

Also I've never had a client complain about the products, very natural colour and I love the smell xx

nouvatan is widely being recognised as the best tanning company to train with now! along with sienna x, if you read through other threads alot of people seem to prefer nouvatan. i prefer nouvatan colour to any other brand as i feel it looks alot more natural and fades off evenly instead of patchy!

Nouvatan!

Fab customer service, good training, lovely website, good prices and FAB FAB FAB products​

To be honest (I'm not being biased here as I use this) But just scroll down the page at every tanning thread & you'll see Nouvatan continuously popping up. i think it speaks for itself.

when I first started browsing on salon geek a couple of years ago before I joined & started to post it wasn't mentioned that often. But now every time I log on Nouvatan is the one ALWAYS being mentioned x

Blimey, thanks every1, looks like Nouvatan it is then, lol!!
I have read through lots of threads and Nouvatan always has good reviews, I just wanted to make sure I was making the right choice!! Thanks guys:)

Homestly you cant go wrong with Nouvatan...fab product and wonderful people :Love:

Nouvatan!!! :) x

Brown bitz,or La tan, oh i do feel left out. Nouvatan too golden for me and had complaints about bad fade off.but it seems i'm in the minority. try samples out on yourself and family and friends and see what is most popular, thats what i did.All the best.:D

Nouvatan all the way for me! Really nice company as well!

La tan for me!! Very nice colour good fade off and not had any problems with it. Also very good price do big profit to be made.

I trained with Nouvatan in December and its the best thing I ever did! Love everything about it and their retail products are fab too!! xx

nouvatan all the way!

LA tan for me x

Latest posts

Back