Opinion on Sienna x machines please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collic05

Reaction score
I'm looking at booking my Sienna training next week and have been doing research on my kit. I was going to buy the TS20 from another company as found Sienna so expensive and just get the training and solution from them. Previously I know that when the recent professional beauty show was on and for the week after they were offering a starter kit for the truespray t200 and the true mist machine but unfortunately didn't have the money at the time. After speaking to them today I understand the Scottish Professional beauty show is this weekend and they wouldn't confirm but could be offering the same great deals over the phone as at the show. With this in mind could any of you tan professionals out there tell me how the Sienna machines compare to the ts20 and ts50. I'm going to be mobile so was thinking of the true mist? what do you think

DONT buy the expensive kit, I spent £600 to start up with sienna x, that included the pop up tent, the t200 machine, 2x1 litres solution, 2x barrier cream and a prep scrub, and I still havent even made my money back in my kit yet!

I have a friend who chose the cheaper bits of kit and all her equiptment is just as good as mine. I am now looking at buying some more solution and they have rebranded and out thier prices up, which also means that the logo printed on my tent is outdated.

I would definately take a look around at all your options first!! Dont rush in like I did!

:rolleyes:

Thanks Abbsey good to know. The deal they offered at the show was £350 before vat for the True mist, the tent, training and some solution and x5 of each disposables. The true spray kit was the same but £450. Was thinking of going with the true mist as mobile and already do nails and lashes. So confused

Hi,
Have you looked at Nouvatan there start up kit is £420 including vat includes ts50 machine, tent, solution and lots of other bits & training. I'm looking at getting this and there's is loads of good reviews on here!!:)

Does anyone know is maxi mist the same as the true mist machine? Looking at the sienna website, in the kits section there's a maxi mist starter kit which includes the maxi mist hvlp machine. But when looking up the prices of the machines it comes up with the True mist machine. I've looked online and can't find such a thing as a true mist machine other than Sienna x. Is it the same thing? its cheaper so would you say it's not as good as the ts200.

The MaxiMist is not the same as the True Mist.

Even £350 before VAT for a spray tan kit is pretty expensive. I would do a little more research first. Some of these "show deals" aren't much of a deal when you consider that their pricing is marked up way high to start with :)

I think Sienna maxi mist is the loudest machine I've ever used! X

Latest posts

Back