Help on mobile treatments to offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lala_rose

Reaction score
Hi Girls/Guys,

I'm just starting to do some mobile work, i currently offer manicures,pedicures,waxing,massages,tinting and going to train with Nouvatan spray tanning on Saturday so will be adding that to the list to :) I'm not sure whether to offer facials though?? I love doing facials, but i feel i won't be able to carry out a really great treatment without having all the comforts of being in a spa as in having hot cabby, candles, easy access to warm water etc.- I'm just not sure the treatment will run smoothly? Also i have been looking into body wraps- is that just a no go area with being mobile? As would have scrub first,removing, body wrap, removing. Any advice would be much appreciated :)

I do mobile facials, I take my music, facial products and everything else, set my couch up wherever is suitable and turn the lights off and close the curtains. It is relaxing for the client just not as much as would be in a treatment room.

Leanne
X

Latest posts

Back