Looking to replace Dermalogica with Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlalouise

Reaction score
I would love to hear more about Eve Taylor from therapist who are already using and retailing these products.

At the moment I stock and use Dermalogica but I've become so disheartened with the company and want to replace it, so before I embark on another product it would be good to get some feedback from people already using it.

Thanks everso in advance :biggrin:

Hi, a year ago a swapped from Dermalogica to Eve Taylor. The reason for this was constant price increases on an already expensive retail range, no support for small businesses, clients being able to buy Dermalogica online for 25% less tgan the rrp, sold on ebay. For me it had been a great move. I make way more sales with little effort and the professional products & facials are nicer . If you plan on trying ET buy the mobile kit and add to it as you use up your Dermalogica & also book yourself in for an ET facial with one of the peel off masques, they are amazing. Very affordable products that get results.

Thank you for your reply, your reasons for swapping from Dermalogica are exactly the same as mine!! My only worry was Eve Taylor isn't as well known and so would existing and potential clients be interested in the treatments and products, although I know they are just as good or in fact better. However I can't sell Dermalogica anymore for toffee, not when it's on line for next to nothing and ebay has pages of the stuff, so I wouldn't be losing anything!

Believe me once your clients realise a 100ml moisturiser is a third of the price of the same size Dermalogica or that they can get cleanser, toner & moisturiser for the same price as one Dermalogica product they will soon be willing to try it. Also the travel sets are great - you can make them up for your clients & mix & match - again a great price. You will also find ET is becoming bigger and more well know all across the world but everything is produced & packed her in the Uk.. I'd also recommend a tester stand so clients can try and feel the products - you can also use them in your facials. :)

I am an old hand at facials and have worked with a lot of ranges. Most of them don't really support sole traders and I am delighted to have found one that does!

It's my second range (they work alongside each other) and the ET is exactly what I needed.... good value, good packaging, superb natural fragrance and now the additional 'cosmeceuticals'. (MY other range is for peels, needling, acne etc).

I started with the mobile kit and have been adding to it. In fact put an order in today for further masks (inc cryogenic), hydrolats (essential for heated mitts), Bio Cream etc etc. AND ordered the Retail only.

The other deciding factor for me was that there is a number of products that are designed to be used with facial electricals - and essential for skincare therapists like me. I have now designed a whole new set of protocols that allow me to offer a 'luxury' treatment - but with actives that give deeper results.

Also, you will find amongst some of your cliens that they ARE familiar with ET. Anyone who has an interest, or good qualification, in aromatherapy will know her name and the excellent reputation that the company has. And TINA was a star on the order line today - Thanks!

Latest posts

Back