Getting a full body spray tan off quickly!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashaaa

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, you've probably answered this a million times - sorry! I have my spray tanning course tomorrow and only now have I realised I have a spray tan on. How do I get rid of a full body tan for tomorrow? I have exfoliated and it has lifted *slightly* but not enough. Someone mentioned baby wipes but that would take forever! Help!

Hi Geeks, you've probably answered this a million times - sorry! I have my spray tanning course tomorrow and only now have I realised I have a spray tan on. How do I get rid of a full body tan for tomorrow? I have exfoliated and it has lifted *slightly* but not enough. Someone mentioned baby wipes but that would take forever! Help!
i would have a hot bath with baby oil, or any body oil, soak in it then exfoliate again . The oil breaks up the tan, so you may get more off.:D
good luck with your course, i loved learning how to spray tan.x

Go for a swim, the chlorine will fade it. Failing that smother yourself in baby oil, leave for couple of hours then exfoliate again. Make sure you rinse well so your tan will take tomorrow.

Sorry if this sounds stupid but pour the baby oil in the bath?

Thanks so much, Im really excited - i looove fake tan! x

You can either bathe in baby oil (yes, put it on the bath) or lather yourself and leave on for 20mins then exfoliate in the shower.
Or better still, mix up some fresh pineapple juice (extracted from a pineapple) and lemon juice (from a lemon) and put into your bath. The enzymes and natural fruit acids will act as a chemical exfoliator and lift the tan. After about 20 or so mins of bathing, exfoliate until it has lifted off.
x

Pretty much what everyone else has said & ma ke sure the bath is hot (not too hot tho!) & that you soak for agessss :) xx

Latest posts

Back