Has anyone used Unreal rapid tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmorcom

Reaction score
Hi,

I love rapid tans!! yes i know they dont usually last as long but my ladies love them!! Used a few- my fav's are vani-t , beach bum and a tan however i was reading about unreal. I ve had a look at threads on here but cant seem to find much about it. Could anyone let me know if they tried it and there views please x

I haven't tried it, but I've spoken to a couple of ladies who had (they were comparing it to Fresh Indulgence Electric Tan), the general feedback from them was like you said - not so long lasting, and they said it was extremely expensive? Just been on their site now and can't see a price though so I am not sure if this is still the case.

I haven't tried it, but I've spoken to a couple of ladies who had (they were comparing it to Fresh Indulgence Electric Tan), the general feedback from them was like you said - not so long lasting, and they said it was extremely expensive? Just been on their site now and can't see a price though so I am not sure if this is still the case.

Yeah, on the upper level of price, not the most expensive though. On the lines if organics ( yet to try that!) .
I woud say I like your rapid tan very much also, nice colour and good wear. Reason for not using it is basically the guide, for me it was to light to spray. That really was the only reason! X

anybody used ANY of unreal tanning solutions?x

Latest posts

Back