Make-up brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charliebee

Reaction score
What make up brushes would you recommend for everyday use? Price isn't really an issue as want quality brushes. Thanks

My favourite brushes at the moment are Real Techniques. They do sets which are great and I cannot live without their buffing brush for foundation. It's amazing. I also love that they're all synthetic because not only are they animal friendly but they don't shed as much as natural hair.

MAC do great brushes too. I also really love Illamasqua's brushes (which are synthetic too!).

I'll give them a look thank you, I was looking at bamboo brushes but was worried of shedding

For my every day use I use The Body Shop brushes. They are a little pricey but if you have a membership card, they give you a really nice discount, you can get this card if you spend £50 or more in one transaction even if you are getting your brushes. They are really well made and so soft on your face, I love them and truly feel that my face is lovely and pampered after I finish putting my make up on. They also have a really really good range of brushes!

Leanne
X

I love the body shop's powder brush.
ELF do some great brushes in the studio line - complexion brush & powder brush are great.
Mac have fantastic brushes that I adore as well

Most of mine are from Crown brushes. Their make-up palettes are quite good too. ELF are very good also x

Bobbi Brown brushes are fantastic. X

i would definatley recommend MAC brushes
i also like crown brush too :D

I've got a few Sigma brushes in my collection, they're really nice.

Real Technique brushes all the way!! xx:Love:

does anyone have a number for crown and langnickle silk pro brush distributors in the uk or ireland by chance?

My favourite brushes at the moment are Real Techniques. They do sets which are great and I cannot live without their buffing brush for foundation. It's amazing. I also love that they're all synthetic because not only are they animal friendly but they don't shed as much as natural hair.

MAC do great brushes too. I also really love Illamasqua's brushes (which are synthetic too!).

Took the words right out of my mouth!

I also like Louise Young and Laura Mercier. With MAC I tend to avoid the synthetic ones as they shed like crazy (I'm looking at you 109, 182 and 224!). I love some of the Sigma ones too.

Latest posts

Back